How do I get great abs?
A question that every personal trainer answers at least a dozen times a week.
The secret to a flatter stomach is not those amazing exercises you see in the magazines or on the commercials.
You want great abs?
Here’s how you start
- Monitor your carbohydrate intake:
- Stay away from breads, white pasta……..
2. Exercise to burn more calories.
- Do not do every fancy abdominal exercise you see
- Get your wind up during your workouts, take less breaks and test your strength
5 Belly Burning Foods
- Sweet Potatoes
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Plain Oatmeal
- Olive Oil
There are more side kicks: blueberries, walnuts, squash, rice cakes
Add that 5 to your menu and watch the belly disapear.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think