1. Workout at least 3 times a week (total body, with mild cardio)
2. Eat up to 6 small meals a day. /Every 2-3hrs between meals
3. Add ground cinnamon to your diet(helps speeds up your metabolism)
4. Always eat carbs but try these specific ones before 5 pm (Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, quinoa, brown rice, rice cakes)
5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Eat meals before you drink
6. Dinner eat protein and vegetables ( fish,steak,pork,chicken) broccoli, green beans, cauliflower …
7. Most importantly if you miss a meal or you eat something bad it’s not the end of the world. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Get back on your horse and try it again.
My 7 elements have been proven to work and bring results to just about 80% of the people who give it their all. If you have a medical condition such as thyroid issue, or food sensitivities, then this may not work for you until your get the proper medication or eliminate trigger foods.
So please try this and tell me what you think.