- 7 Reasons You Need to Try Kettlebells Now
- 1. They’ll help you get a celebrity body.
- 2. You’ll have an easier time performing daily activities.
- 3. You’ll fire up more muscles with each swing.
- 4. You’ll lose more weight while slashing workout time.
- 5. You’ll realize you’re stronger than you thought you were.
- 6. Your posture will improve.
- 7. You’ll boost your rear and flatten your abs in one move.
- More Ways to Get Fit
7 Reasons You Need to Try Kettlebells Now
Kettlebells are the cannonball-shaped workout tools you should add to your routine if you want to get a leaner, tighter figure without spending much time. If you’ve seen these handled weights at your gym but avoided them because you didn’t know what to use them for, you’ve come to the right place. We quizzed Lorna Kleidman, three-time kettlebell sport world champion, kettlebell instructor in New York City, author of Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women, and creator of two upcoming kettlebell workout DVDs, on the ins and outs of shaping up with kettlebells. A former gym rat who spent as much as 2 hours a day going to different fitness classes, Kleidman discovered kettlebell workouts 6 years ago and was able to cut her workout time by nearly two-thirds even as her body became leaner than ever. Here are her seven reasons why you should make kettlebell training a part of your workout routine: