What A Sunday
Today was an interesting day. We started our Sunday out 8am at the Trumbull Marriott setting up our table for the Bridal show. 8:30am I headed to the gym to train my first client at 9am while Cat stayed and finished setting up. 12:38 pm while teaching my advanced kettlebell class outside I received a text message
“This place is Hell what happened to team?” “I am being bombarded and couldn’t get a hold of anyone on the phone, I ran out of paper to write down emails” said Cat. Luckily George arrived soon after with 5 more email sheets. I arrived around 2:00pm and watched my staff of Cat and George do a super job of signing people up and handing out information. What a Great Job! I was so proud of your trainers, they did so good. Cat was the brave hero who served over 65 brides to be and helped bring in a whopping 76 new email addresses.George held it down to the end with still only eating boiled chicken and steamed squash.
Bridal Boot Camp was a hit!
Thanks to your trainers.
About The Training Floor
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Holiday Specials December 4, 2017
- November Friends and Family November 1, 2017
- Is Milk Organic? September 12, 2017
- Probiotic Supplements – Not What You Think September 12, 2017
- Reverse Dieting September 12, 2017
- THE TOP 5! April 11, 2011
- Design our New T -shirt and Win! March 26, 2011
- Please help us pick one of these quotes to go inside our new space? September 19, 2011
- How is your workout this week? June 16, 2010
- Cat, Jenn, Grainne July 9, 2010
achievements anniversary body fat % boot camp Challenges Circuit training Diet eating better egg whites exercise fitness fitness facility flax seed food health inspirational kettlebell workout motivation Motivational nitrition nutrition pam spray Rip Trainer Rope Training seminars stamford stair clim Strength the training floor TRX weight loss weightloss whats new What’s New working out